Here's what you can choose from:
- Vampires (not specifically Dracula. And I swear to God, if any one of you draws a glittering vampire I will beat you like a dead clown.)
- Werewolves (if you've seen it in a movie, don't draw it)
- Frankenstein (though honestly, it can be any reanimated corpse. Just as long as it looks original)
- Underwater creature (not necessarily from the Black Lagoon. What if it came from the Dead Sea? Or the Arctic Sea? Or a New Jersey sewage system?)
- Invisible man or woman (If you can make this interesting and not just floating clothes, I will bake you cookies)
Thoughts to get your brain wrinkles making that uncomfortable squishy noise:
Was there a lycanthropy outbreak during the fall of Troy?
What if vampires were cardiologists?
What if mummies were not corpses underneath those wrappings?
What kind of hilarious antics would ensue if your principal ATE SMALL CHILDREN!?
Sign-up for the game is here. Entries are due by Wednesday 12am PST (check out our nifty countdown on the top right). Send the entries to me,
Sean CW. Let's see what you guys can do!