2.25.2010

Assignments Are Out!

If you did not receive an assignment, please e-mail me immediately!

I also realize after sending out the randomized assignments, that some of you have gotten back the same descriptions you came up with. 'Twas the luck (or misfortune) of the random drawing process. Most of you should have gotten at least eight new descriptions. Some categories got a lot of the same answers for some reason (we had a lot of females, a lot of the number 9 and 8, and a few psychotics). As your e-mail says, send me the artwork before Sunday at midnight PST! I will then post them individually where we can make comments and guess what they were assigned. By the middle of next week, I'll let everyone know who got the descriptions spot on. (Eh, sorry. Right now we don't really have prizes yet)

1 comment:

  1. The prize is the motivation you get from joining the game. :3

    ReplyDelete