2.16.2010

Comic Jam is Complete!

Gentlemen! Vegetables have threatened man for generations. I have obtained funds to solve this vegetable nightmare. Behold!

That's enough ATHF quotes for now. Comic-Jam just ended, and before I show you the results, I'd like to say a brief bit about the next game. It's called "The Freak Show", and I don't know about you, but I'm excited by the title alone! This one doesn't have the email circle in it, so you won't be relying on each other for game content, but I'll leave that up to Sean to explain. I excited. So if you'd like to go ahead and sign up now, click here. Otherwise, you can wait until more information is out and then sign up then!

Now, without further delay, here are the results!!







6 comments:

  1. Man, I love all of these! You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These comics sure are swell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, the old man/turtle comic is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, also, YOU GUYS KILLED MY DOGS!

    ReplyDelete